Monday, September 19, 2022

My Bestfriend

This is my friend Airen and Mercirose, they became my friends when we were still in grade 9, , I ate with them during lunch break, they understood my behavior and were with me for fun, When I have a problem they are always there for me, And they are my friends who are kind unlike others, They are also my friends who are helpful, kind to me, And I consider they are also my sisters. But right now we're only together once because we're not in the same class, But even so, I haven't forgotten them and I still treat them the same way, And I'm also thankful that they came to me, And with them I also experienced the same I haven't experienced it with others, I have made many friends but they are different from them and don't have the same attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing my self

Hi everyone,Welcome to my blog,This blog is about my life i hope you enjoy,And before i start my blog let me introduce my self first. ...