Monday, September 19, 2022

Introducing my self

Hi everyone,Welcome to my blog,This blog is about my life i hope you enjoy,And before i start my blog let me introduce my self first.
I am Rowelyn joy Estrella Yagon, And just call me Lyn,Ging or joy for short, I am 17 years old and i'm turning 18th 4 months from now, i live in Purok San Roque Glan Padidu, I have 2 brothers and i am the only girl among my siblings, and i live in happy and simple family.

My favorite color is Black because every sucess start with the darkness,
My motto in life, DON'T LOW YOUR STANDARDS TO SOMEONE WHO DOES'NT DESERVE IT.

And also i am an introvert person.My hobby in life is listening music,singing.
And i'm easily hurt when someone says something to me that i don't want to hear.

4 comments:

Introducing my self

Hi everyone,Welcome to my blog,This blog is about my life i hope you enjoy,And before i start my blog let me introduce my self first. ...